How-to decode and Display APRS Packets from WebSDR Audio using linux computer
By g0wfv Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Decoding APRS via WebSDR
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is APRS Software
that is about APRS software for ham radio.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Jan 27 2020, and till today "Decoding APRS via WebSDR
" has been followed for a total of 301 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- UI-VIEW - UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application diffe...
- APRS Point - APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high q...
- Win APRS - Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- X-APRS - APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by H...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.