APRSAPRS software for ham radio
UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application differs from most APRS software in that it isn't designed just to be used with TNCs in terminal mode. UI-View also supports TNCs in KISS mode, AGWPE host mode and BPQ host mode. The 32 bit version of UI-View also supports WA8DED/TF host mode, and the variant of it used in the SCS PTC-II and PTC-IIe.
- APRS Point
APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high quality map support. With APRSPoint, you don't have to scan maps any more.
- Win APRS
Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and more.
Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable. Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
- aprsdroid APRS for android
APRSdroid - Android APRS reporting tool
- U2APRS Android APRS Tracker
U2APRS is an APRS client application running on Google Android OS.It locates your position using GPS, 3G, and WiFi, and uploads it to the APRS-IS.
Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
- Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AGWTracker Pocket
- APRS client for pocket pc platform
[ Hits: 2856 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- APRS Digipeatersoftware DIGI_NED
- DIGI_NED is a simple software solution for PC based APRS digipeaters. DIGI_NED offers maximal flexibility in both software and hardware and has proven to be a future proof platform for APRS digipeaters.
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- APRS Messenger program
- APRS over digimodes including PSK, QPSK and GMSK with digipeating and two way HF internet gateway to the APRS-IS
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver
[ Hits: 4246 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- APRS Point
- APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high quality map support. With APRSPoint, you don't have to scan maps any more.
[ Hits: 25214 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- APRS Windows Phone
- APRS Windows Phone - an APRS Client for Windows Phone. First Version supports live tracking by running an APRS Beacon on the Windows Phone.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3152 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- APRS4R is a free APRS digipeater or gateway software for embedded devices
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- APRS+SA does most of the functions of the original APRS(tm) with a big difference: The maps it uses to plot the locations are Street Atlas 4.0 or 5.0 Maps. This allows great precision in locating objects and stations.
[ Hits: 1709 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- aprsdroid APRS for android
- APRSdroid - Android APRS reporting tool
[ Hits: 10902 | Votes: 512 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
[ Hits: 1961 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- APRSmap is a new APRS client software by OE5DXL, which is based on the OSM map source. It allows a lot of features in only one program by a good usability. NO installation is required, just put it on a disk an run it
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- High Precision APRS Tracker for Android Smartphones and Tablets. APRS-Reporter, APRS-IS Monitor, Friedn Finder, Weather Reporting System.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.38 ]
- D-PRS converts these position reports from remote D-STAR radios to an APRS format. Windows .net application
[ Hits: 2604 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- D-PRS is GPS for ham radio. Includes DStarTNC2, javAPRSSrvr, DStarInterface, and TNC-X.
D-PRS is the act of converting Icom GPS information generated by Icom D-STAR radios in GPS mode into TNC2 fomatted APRS strings.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 1899 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- DIXPRS is an APRS Internet Gateway and Digipeater software for HAM radio use. It is designed to be portable and platform independent as much as possible. To reach this goal it is written in Python with minimal dependency considering older versions of operating systems and Python.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- GPSTeam Professional
- Advanced APRS Software for tracking and recording
Track and record the paths of APRS units in your area onscreen
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 4439 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Ham Radio Symbian OS APRS software
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An application which can monitor both local TNC and remote Internet APRS packets
[ Hits: 3010 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Free windows radio tracking software for search and rescue
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- ShipPlotter displays complete information about ships that are within VHF range of your position using the Universal Automatic Identification System (AIS).
[ Hits: 2734 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- SM7DKF ui-view maps
- some maps for the UI-View program that SM7DKF is using for APRS
[ Hits: 3036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTracker
- AGWTracker APRS program with lot's of features, map display, and more
[ Hits: 3905 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- TAHO.EXE a source for UI-View maps
- A cool add-on to UI-View, that enables to use the free datas of OpenStreetmap to generate APRS maps for UI-View in a few mouse clicks.
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- U2APRS Android APRS Tracker
- U2APRS is an APRS client application running on Google Android OS.It locates your position using GPS, 3G, and WiFi, and uploads it to the APRS-IS.
[ Hits: 9685 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- UI-Point 32
- Add-on for UI-View32 that allows you to plot APRS stations on Microsoft MapPoint 2002 maps.
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application differs from most APRS software in that it isn't designed just to be used with TNCs in terminal mode. UI-View also supports TNCs in KISS mode, AGWPE host mode and BPQ host mode. The 32 bit version of UI-View also supports WA8DED/TF host mode, and the variant of it used in the SCS PTC-II and PTC-IIe.
[ Hits: 27917 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.38 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS* Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Legacy Systems Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PIC Programmer Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Search The DXZone.com
Software : APRS
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links DIXPRS Yaesu VX-8DR/DE APRS beacons map YAAC APRSmap APRS Windows Phone
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links