JTSync is a simple utility that provides the ability to synchronize your computer clock over a network with world-wide NTP servers. When the Internet connection is not available, JTSync allows you to make time adjustments based on decoded QSOs within the WSJT-X application.
By UU0JC Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Time Sync and Clocks Software Programs
that is about Software to display world times, to sync your pc clock via NTP or GPS.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Jun 2 2020, and till today "JTSync
" has been followed for a total of 182 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
This link has been featured in the following Articles:
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
- Software/Time - Software to display world times, to sync your pc clock via NTP or GPS
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Sun Clock - shows time zones around the world a well as the time at locations of y...
- HourWorld World Clock - HourWorld is a program with rich graphics that can show you what time ...
- HamTimer - HamTimer was written by WF0GM to provide a way of showing both UTC Tim...
- UTC World Clock - Dual display shows UTC or local time on top and lower display shows ti...
- HamTime - Announce your callsign at least once every ten minutes. HamTime runs i...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner