- NERDAlert 2000
- NERDAlert 2000 is an ID timer, with extras
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- BktTimeSync synchronizes the PC time using an internet time server (NTP server) or a GPS receiver connected to USB, serial port or Bluetooth.
Great for use with digital modes like FT8, JT65, JT9, JS8Call and others. For the operation of this program requires an active internet connection or a GPS receiver. This program works on all versions of Windows 32 or 64 bit
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- BktTimeSyncPhone synchronizes the PC time using the smartphone GPS connected via Bluetooth.
Great for use with digital modes like FT8, JT65, JT9, JS8Call and others, especially when you do not have internet connections.
To run this program, you need to install BktTimeSyncServer on your PC and the BktTimeSyncAndroid app on your smartphone.
The program works with all versions of Windows 32 or 64 bit and requires Java version 8 or higher.
The app requires an Android smartphone version 4.4 or higher.
[ Hits: 17 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dimension 4
- Freeware software that synchronize your PC's clock.
Dimension 4 monitor your Internet connection and automatically adjust your PC's clock when you're online at an interval you specify.
[ Hits: 3106 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- GPS time
- GPSTime is a small freeware applet that corrects your PC clock using GPS.
GPSTime reads the serial data coming out of your GPS receiver and decodes the $GPRMC messages to determine the precise UTC time. Works on Windows Vista/7/8/10 with PC with serial ports.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A means of sync-ing your computer clock using a GPS Receiver. GPS2Time is another GPS network time synchronization software application for Window 7 and higher. Freeware.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Gray line map for Windows
- Gray line map is a windows application for your desktop that show the gray line map of the world.
Easy resizable and draggable anywhere in your windows desktop updates the gray line status every 10 minutes
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- HamClock - Ham Radio Desk Clock
- Keep track of much more than the time with this Wi-Fi enabled device. HamClock is a desk clock that could show accurate time, geography, time zone, solar activ- ity, sunrise and sunset times, Maiden- head locators, beam heading,
[ Hits: 2134 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Announce your callsign at least once every ten minutes. HamTime runs in the corner of the screen and gives you an audible alarm when that announcement is due.
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamTimer was written by WF0GM to provide a way of showing both UTC Time and Local Time simultaneously, Provide a reminder to the Amateur Operator to identify his/her station every 10 minutes as necessary, Sound an alarm for WWV solar activity announcements each hour.
[ Hits: 3132 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- HourWorld World Clock
- HourWorld is a program with rich graphics that can show you what time it is in a certain part of the world, and well as demonstrate what is actually looks like over the globe.
[ Hits: 3312 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Icom ST-4003 Time Sync software
- Adjust date and time of your Icom transceiver from a Windows PC. Compatible with IC-705, IC-7100, IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-7600, IC-7851 (7850), and, IC-9700
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Interactive World Clock
- World Map - Time Zones realtime map allow to select and display current time for selected regions
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- JTSync is a simple utility that provides the ability to synchronize your computer clock over a network with world-wide NTP servers. When the Internet connection is not available, JTSync allows you to make time adjustments based on decoded QSOs within the WSJT-X application.
[ Hits: 2322 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- LCD Clock
- Ham Radio LCD Clock Utility for Macintosh OS X and Windows by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Meinberg NTP for Windows
- Meinberg NTP software to sync your computer clock. NTP client package with IPv4 IPv6 support for Windows XP and newer.
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- NetTime for Windows
- NetTime is a simple and free software to sync your computer clock via internet. Very useful tool for FT8 FT4 operating modes.
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Clock
- Radio Clock listens to radio time signals from your radio and corrects the time on your PC clock
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sun Clock
- shows time zones around the world a well as the time at locations of your choice.
[ Hits: 3265 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5 ]
- Time-Sync for Windows
- Time-Sync is a freeware software to synchronize the time of your system. Time-Sync is installed as a service, the configuration is very easy for each user and can be done in a few steps. Up to five redundant time servers can be configured.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ToyNTP is a simple freeware time server for Windows that implements the SNTP protocol and uses a GPS receiver, Garmin GPS 18x LVC, as time reference. ToyNTP was designed to be used with Faros in the locations where access to the SNTP servers on the Internet is not available, but it may be used for other purposes as well, in particular, it may be configured to keep the PC clock synchronized to a GPS receiver.
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UTC World Clock
- Dual display shows UTC or local time on top and lower display shows time in another time zone or country selected from a list.
[ Hits: 2177 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- World Clock
- This World Clock displays time in two user selectable time zones. Each time zone can be switched between 12h and 24h format.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]