JJY is a time signal transmitter operated by the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT) in Japan. It broadcasts on two frequencies, 40 kHz and 60 kHz, and is used for time synchronization in Japan.
By NICT Hits: 28 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Time signal radio stations broadcasting on shortwave
that is about Time signal radio stations broadcasting on shortwave.
This link has been on our site since Saturday Mar 18 2023, and "JJY
" has been clicked on 28 times. So far no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- BSF Taiwan - Nation Standard Time and Frequency Laboratory
- DCF77 - DCF77 is a time signal transmitter operated by the Physikalisch-Techni...
- MSF radio time signal - The MSF radio signal is a dedicated standard-frequency and time broadc...
- Radio Station WWV - NIST radio station WWV broadcasts time and frequency information 24 ho...
- CHU - CHU is a time signal transmitter operated by the National Research Cou...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.