DCF77 is a time signal transmitter operated by the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB). It broadcasts on a frequency of 77.5 kHz and is widely used for time synchronization in Europe.
By PTB Hits: 53 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Time signal radio stations broadcasting on shortwave
that is about Time signal radio stations broadcasting on shortwave.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Mar 14 2023, and till today "DCF77
" has been followed for a total of 53 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- BSF Taiwan - Nation Standard Time and Frequency Laboratory
- DCF77 - DCF77 is a time signal transmitter operated by the Physikalisch-Techni...
- MSF radio time signal - The MSF radio signal is a dedicated standard-frequency and time broadc...
- Radio Station WWV - NIST radio station WWV broadcasts time and frequency information 24 ho...
- CHU - CHU is a time signal transmitter operated by the National Research Cou...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.