A program to control a repeater using an old computer and printer or serial port.
By Scott Billingsley CamdenAR Hits: 10842 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.64
About Repeater Controler Program
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Repeater-Control programs
that is about Programs that allow control of radio repeaters.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Dec 31 2000, and till today "Repeater Controler Program
" has been followed for a total of 10842 times. So far received 31 votes for a total score of 5.64/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 31 votes for a total score of 5.64/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Repeater Controler Program - A program to control a repeater using an old computer and printer or s...
- Simplex - SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver int...
- EchoStation - EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windo...
- SvxLink - Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system f...
- SVXLink Card for RaspberryPi - This electronic board will be installed over a Raspberry Pi CPU card t...
Visit this link
Repeater Controler Program
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.