EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
By K1RFD Hits: 6231 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.35
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Repeater-Control programs
that is about Programs that allow control of radio repeaters.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday May 29 2002, and till today "EchoStation
" has been followed for a total of 6231 times. So far received 20 votes for a total score of 7.35/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 20 votes for a total score of 7.35/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Repeater Controler Program - A program to control a repeater using an old computer and printer or s...
- Simplex - SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver int...
- EchoStation - EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windo...
- SvxLink - Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system f...
- SVXLink Card for RaspberryPi - This electronic board will be installed over a Raspberry Pi CPU card t...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner