J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
Download a VHF twinlead Jpole antenna calculator MSDOS program
By WA2ISE Hits: 20824 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.00
About J-pole Design Prg
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is MS DOS amateur radio programs
that is about MS-DOS ham radio programs.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Aug 21 2001, and till today "J-pole Design Prg
" has been followed for a total of 20824 times. So far received 24 votes for a total score of 5.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 24 votes for a total score of 5.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Antenna Maker - Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap ...
- J-pole Design Prg - J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
Download a VHF twinlead Jpole an...
- EZSSTV - Freeware MSDOS SSTV program by WB2OSZ, Automatic Calibration, Automati...
- SOFT990 - SOFT990 is a freeware designed for the transceiver YAESU FT-990. Runni...
- Yagi-Uda - Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos....
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.