Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos.
By Dr David Kirkby G8WRB Hits: 4888 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.17
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is MS DOS amateur radio programs
that is about MS-DOS ham radio programs.
This link has been on our site since Monday Jan 8 2001, and "Yagi-Uda
" has been clicked on 4888 times. So far it received 25 votes for a total score of 5.17/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 25 votes for a total score of 5.17/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Antenna Maker - Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap ...
- J-pole Design Prg - J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
Download a VHF twinlead Jpole an...
- EZSSTV - Freeware MSDOS SSTV program by WB2OSZ, Automatic Calibration, Automati...
- SOFT990 - SOFT990 is a freeware designed for the transceiver YAESU FT-990. Runni...
- Yagi-Uda - Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos....
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.