Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of radio related world band programs
Hits: 758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Databases and directories
that is about directories and databases software for ham radio.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Apr 23 2002, and till today "SkedWizard
" has been followed for a total of 758 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Vacuum Tube Software - The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your c...
- Atlas software for DX hunters - Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes,...
- Frequency Manager - Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtio...
- Frequency Filer - Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a grea...
- ILGdb - Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner