- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2911 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 7063 | Votes: 2087 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- CQ Callbook - Online Internet Callbook
- The CQ Callbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
[ Hits: 2259 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
[ Hits: 2786 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3 ]
- DXCC status monitoring tool. Maintains database of new worked countries and generate statitics
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Windows ham radio callsign lookup utility, thatwWorks with internet, QRZ CD, or HamCall CD
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- FCC Call
- FCC_Call is a program that allows you to create a database from the FCC license records and to look-up the FCC records by call, name or city.
It requires TRX-Manager or VB5 runtime installed.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FCC Call Lookup
- This software is an amateur radio utility for the lookup of an FCC issued Amateur Radio Call Sign. Run on Windows Linux and MacOSX
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4285 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Frequency Manager
- Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtion software and full copntrol of several receivers
[ Hits: 6320 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Ham Club Database
- Designed to keep track of your club's roster
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Ham Club Membership
- Ham club membership management software, designed to assist either the secretary, membership chairman, or any one else in a ham radio club to maintain accurate records about it's membership, vital documentation, or club assets by Alpine Software
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 3067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Master Callsign Database Editor
- Master Callsign Database Editor allows to create and modify Super Check Partial database files used by many contesting programs in DTA and SCP formats.
The files produced by Master Editor in DTA format can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, and others. The SCP versions of the produced files are for use with Win-Test, N1MM+, and others.
Master Editor allows to create a callsign database from a separate log or from a set of logs in the Batch Import mode.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by VE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 2072 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- ON6DP QSL-Manager-Database
- Qsl manager database files to download in multiple formats along to IOTA reference and other utilities
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3 ]
- Online Locator Database
- Lookup callsigns in locator, or locator of a specified callsign and display in google map
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A free application that searches more than 100 web-accessible sources to locate QSL information for a callsign that you enter once
[ Hits: 2513 | Votes: 677 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- A Free Prefix, DXCC and Locator program
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QSL extra
- QSL extra offers QSL informations for every ardent dxer, with over 30.000 entries.
[ Hits: 2533 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.49 ]
- QST Browser
- A Mac OS X application for searching and viewing the back issues of periodicals that are published by the ARRL in CD-ROM format.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A free repeater database app for iPhone and iPad includes repeaters from 35 different countries and is available in 5 languages
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SIGINT Systems
- SIGINT Systems. Provides the Harvester database system, a professional SIGINT Collection toolkit for radio enthusiasts.
[ Hits: 2565 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 9986 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 3.73 ]
- XML Bandplan
- Gerolf Ziegenhain created a structured XML file with the bandplan information, can be used by software developers as source for several usages.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]