High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
Hits: 40249 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81
About Spiderbeam antennas
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 4 categories. The main category is HF Yagi antennas suppliers
that is about HF Yagi antennas suppliers.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Oct 13 2004, and till today "Spiderbeam antennas
" has been followed for a total of 40249 times. So far received 26 votes for a total score of 6.81/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 26 votes for a total score of 6.81/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Hy Gain - HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators...
- MFJ Enterprises - MFJ manufacturer of ham radio antenna products, antenna tuners, antenn...
- Spiderbeam antennas - High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size ...
- Force 12 - Force 12 HF and VHF antennas, aluminim towers and masts for ham radio...
- Mosley Electronics - Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner