With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
Hits: 5828 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Audio Recorders
that is about radio recording programs for ham radio software use.
This link has been on our site since Saturday Dec 18 2004, and it has been clicked on 5828 times. So far it received 3 votes for a total score of 3.33/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 3 votes for a total score of 3.33/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Vox Recorder - Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an ...
- Cybercorder 2000 - You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any...
- Loop Recorder - Sound recording software for windows record anything anytime...
- eSoftAnywhere DSP & more - Ham radio amateur radio, short wave, CB, DSP software, by VE1EXE (RIP)...
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder - Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.