Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
By nino Hits: 43659 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 6.40
About Vox Recorder
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Audio recording programs
that is about radio recording programs for ham radio software use.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Sep 24 2000, and till today "Vox Recorder
" has been followed for a total of 43659 times. So far received 128 votes for a total score of 6.40/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 128 votes for a total score of 6.40/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Vox Recorder - Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an ...
- Cybercorder 2000 - You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any...
- Loop Recorder - Sound recording software for windows record anything anytime...
- eSoftAnywhere DSP & more - Ham radio amateur radio, short wave, CB, DSP software, by VE1EXE (RIP)...
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder - Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner