- Amateur Radio Caravan & Camping
- UK ham radio Club for operators interested in caravaning anc camping
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Barry Amateur Radio Society
- Amateur Radio Club serving Barry & District
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Blackmore Vales Amateur Radio Society
- The web pages of the Blackmore Vale Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BRARS - G4LMR
- Membership of our society is open to employees of British railway companies and railway enthusiasts who have an interest in any facet of amateur radio
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- British Young Ladies Amateur Radio Association
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Chippenham and District Amateur Radio Club - G3VRE
- Chippenham and District Amateur Radio Club - G3VRE
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Eddystone User Group
- This site is dedicated to all collectors of Eddystone Radio products
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Eden Valley Radio Society
- Eden Valley RS, G0ANT Meets on last Thursday of the month at the Merlin Club Penrith
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- FISTS CW Club
- The International Morse Preservation Society
FISTS was founded in 1987 by the late Geo Longden, G3ZQS
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Five Towns Amateur Radio Club
- Club in Stoke On Trent, England specialising in training for all classes of Amateur licence in the UK.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- FRARS Amateur Radio Club
- FRARS is a local ham radio club based in Poole, Dorset and has members active on all bands from 73KHz to Light!
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
- GQRP Club
- A non profit organisation run entirely by volunteers to promote Low Power Radio.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Guernsey Amateur Radio Society
- Home page of the Guernsey ARS, with info about operating in Guernsey, and an online callbook
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Harlow & District Amateur Radio Society
- Local radio club for Harlow in Essex, England
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- HARS - G3PIA
- Harwell Amateur Radio Society, Oxfordshire England
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
- IOMARS affiliated to the RSGB in April 1948. This is the only OFFICIAL site of the Society.
The primary club for Amateurs on the Isle of Man
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society (GT1IOM)
- This blog is maintained as a resource for the IOMARS and other persons interested in Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- M0SCG-Sands Contest Group
- Diary of a small contest group
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- MX0GGP - ANARC
- Angel of the North Amateur Radio Club based in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear - Club callsign - MX0GGP
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Poole Radio Society G4PRS
- Poole Radio Society G4PRS, located in Poole, Dorset.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- RADARS, G0ROC
- Amateur Radio Club in Rochdale, Lancs, UK. Club callsign G0ROC.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Radio Scouting UK
- New and information for the UK Radio Scout
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Society of Great Britain
- The Headquarters site for the RSGB - representing UK amateur radio. News - Book Shop - Information.
[ Hits: 2409 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Established in 1954, RAIBC is a national society and Charity, dedicated to supporting Radio Amateurs and Short-wave Listeners with disabilities. The RAIBC logo is recognised throughout the amateur radio world.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio amateur old timers association
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Aylesbury Vale Repeater Group
- The Aylesbury Vale Repeater Group - GB3VA - 145.700 / 145.100 Mhz 433.050 434.650 Mhz. GB3VA GB3AV GB3BV GB7VA
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The Bromley and District Amateur Radio Society
- Friendly Club that offers club nights, full licence training and social events for Radiop fans in the South London area
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Torbay Amateur Radio Society
- Amateur radio, one of the older clubs of``the UK. Meets on friday nights. links to ATV.
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- United Kingdom Radio Society
- UKRS is the nation's most member-orientated radio society for all those with an interest in Amateur Radio communication.
[ Hits: 1939 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Vintage and Military Amateur Radio Society
- VMARS is the Society for those with a special interest in the preservation and operation of Vintage equipment, both Military and Civil
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Wrexham ham radio club
- Wrexham is in North Wale's and our club is open to all radio fans
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Young Amateur Radio Operators Club (YAROC)
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, UK-based group for young radio amateurs. Includes club information, online registration, guestbook and links.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]