Home : Operating Aids
Ham radio operating aids, utilities and tools needed for amateur radio operations
- Advice on QSLing
- Some hints and tips on QSLing
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DX Code of Conduct
- Improve ethical conduct. Unpleasant, uncivil, impolite behavior of our fellow hams reduces the enjoyment of our hobby. What You Can Do to Improve DXEtiquette
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dumbarton District's UHF Repeater in Scotland
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 1812 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Power Line Noise
- I have a shortwave radio, but I get nothing but a loud buzzing on it. What's wrong?
[ Hits: 1541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3298 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]