Search Results for "Duplexer"24 links - and 1 categories
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DCI Digital Communications Inc.
- Filters, Duplexers, Combiners Bi-Directional Amps
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- We produce duplex filters for 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm, and 23 cm band but also for HF bands.
Sella and produce products for Ham Radio Repeaters.
[ Hits: 1589 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems (Formerly Celwave, Cellwave, Cablewave),Wifi antennas, duplexers.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham radio antenna manufacturer, duplexers, antenna rotors and antenna accessories based in Brazil
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PROCOM Antennas
- Manufacturer of communications antennas, bandpass filters, RF combiners, receiver multicouplers, diplexers, duplexers, RF connectors, RF circulators, RF isolators, RF couplers and SWR meters
[ Hits: 5186 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bird Technologies
- Bird Technologies, The RF Experts - manufacturer of Analyzers, Attenuators, Terminations & Loads, Duplexer and Triplexers and RF Wattmeters
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m Duplexer project
- 50 MHz Duplexer Project by NZ5V
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Six Meter Heliax Duplexer Construction
- Duplexer capable of handling a high power 500khz split six meter repeater.
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 144/430 Duplexer
- Schematics for a VHF UHF duplexer
[ Hits: 11319 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Duplexer for VHF and UHF
- Duplexer to use two transceivers and one antenna VHF UHF in spanish
[ Hits: 3005 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 6546 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Build a 2 meter duplexer
- The duplexer is conservatively rated at 150 watts input, but it should withstand up to 300 watts.
[ Hits: 7075 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Learn a little bit about how duplexers work and building your own.
[ Hits: 2301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx
[ Hits: 3274 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Duplexers: Theory and Tune Up
- Basics on duplexersn type of duplexers and how duplexers works
[ Hits: 2453 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Mantaining Antenna Duplexers
- Understanding, Maintaining & Re-Tuning Antenna Duplexers
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade duplexer for 2 meter repeaters
- QST Article by W1GAN
[ Hits: 3094 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.31 ]
- A Two Meter Duplexer
- How to get a cheap-squeaky clean signal, a 2 meter duplexer designed by Leonard WB3AYW
[ Hits: 3090 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Home Made duplexer
- Homemade UHF/440Mhz Amateur Radio Repeater Duplexer
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- About Cavity Filters
- Cavity filters are tipically circuitry behind a duplexer that allow only certain frequencies to pass
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- How To Tune A Repeater Duplexer
- Tuning an amateur radio repeater duplexer
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]