- 10 Meters EH Antenna
- PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna for 10 meters band, by lloyd butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 32837 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- 3 Element Antenna for 28 Mhz
- The DF9CY three-element antenna for 28 MHz by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 25992 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 84977 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 62845 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage feed T
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage fed T antenna
[ Hits: 27525 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 80 Meters frame antenna
- Frame antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 64276 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 89850 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 63615 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 48694 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 26798 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 2 meter Quagi 97
- Dimensions and plan to build a W5UN EME quagi antenna
[ Hits: 33242 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 27553 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 41653 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 29377 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 51990 | Votes: 253 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 113583 | Votes: 177 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 28105 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna
- This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC
[ Hits: 35814 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 60179 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 98513 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 77867 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 4.9 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 76537 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 47815 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 29639 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 33400 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- 6 Meter J-Pole Antenna
- A home made J-Pole antenna for 50 MHz, an amateur radio project by W8CWE
[ Hits: 64306 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 39642 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- 70 cm ATV Antennas
- Home made antennas, ATV stuff, 70 cm antennas, helix antennas and a lot of intresting pictures to view
[ Hits: 38759 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- Build A 9dB, 70cm Collinear Antenna
- 70cm, Collinear Antenna From Coax
[ Hits: 30663 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 80 Meters EH Antenna plan
- Building this antenna is very easy and inexpensive, 6 Foot EH Antenna
[ Hits: 41628 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 44137 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Build A Magnetic Loop
- Documents and schema on how to build a Magnetic Loop Antenna fo 80/30 mtrs
[ Hits: 28999 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This basic calculator is designed to give the aproximate length (height) of a particular vertical antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 45145 | Votes: 210 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- Bazooka Calculator
- Calculate Double bazooka for Win3/Win95 by W4BEJ
[ Hits: 27486 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 26707 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 35794 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one, read more basic thory on Ununs and Baluns
[ Hits: 37815 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Baluns: theory and projects
- All about baluns with photos, projects and instructions, by IZ7ATH
[ Hits: 53625 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- A 1:1 Coaxial Balun
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1 balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 44006 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 53926 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 33139 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 39759 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- 5/8 Collinear antenna
- A 5/8 wave stacked j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 60441 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna
- Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
[ Hits: 61223 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 76337 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32528 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 31400 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- 6 meter omni halo
- This halo antenna for 50 MHz is made with a true Gamma Section this time and is fashioned from aluminum
[ Hits: 37032 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 65025 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 50348 | Votes: 107 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 44775 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 42840 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 100577 | Votes: 119 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 96053 | Votes: 121 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 48046 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 55792 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63819 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna
- Magnetic loop antenna by GM3MXN
[ Hits: 32095 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 88982 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 49283 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 34044 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Boomless quad antenna
- VU2GX Girimajij article on boomless quad antennas
[ Hits: 34745 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6 ]
- Antenna basics
- Basics by From Ian C. Purdie, VK2TIP
[ Hits: 39533 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna Calculator
- Design your own 5/8 wave vertical antenna. A simple jscript calculator at Antenna Elmer.
[ Hits: 26195 | Votes: 209 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio band of 40 meter text in spanish and english
[ Hits: 33784 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- 80 & 40 Meters vertical antenna
- May work on 160 meters too, by EI7BA
[ Hits: 37813 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required for this multiband antenna
[ Hits: 37929 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Antenna for deed restricted lots
- An effective 10-20m DX antenna for deed restricted lots, original article by K7ZB
[ Hits: 54892 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 27749 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 36875 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- 2.4GHz Short Backfire Antenna
- My short backfire antenna for 2.45ghz by carl rabe - g6nlc
[ Hits: 27069 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna used for this 27 miles long-range wifi connection test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 50919 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 71401 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 61159 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 64605 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 27039 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- Amateur Radio Band Plan Layout
- Free downloadable band plans layouts ready to print in pdf format by C.Gustave Sandberg W1CGS, band plans are updated to 2007.
[ Hits: 51887 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Baltimore City Live Police Scanner Radio Feed
- Listen to the Baltimore City Police Live Scanner Radio Feed.
[ Hits: 25999 | Votes: 110 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- by Scanboston.com
[ Hits: 37579 | Votes: 137 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- ACOM international, manufacturer of HF power amplifiers, HF Antennas, Antenna tuners, Switches and Crankup masts
[ Hits: 27054 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Antenna Mast
- Elevating products, tripods, masts and poles
[ Hits: 30602 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 42205 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Antennas & More
- Radio Amateur Antennas, Solar power, Antennas West products, Ham Radio gear, G5RV, Windom, Baluns, Wire, and Coax
[ Hits: 33398 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Alpha Linear Amplifiers
- RF Concepts manufacturer of Alpha Linear Amplifiers, amateur radio RF power amplifiers, commercial power amplifiers, power meters and dummy loads.
[ Hits: 26188 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Beginners Guide to Ham Radio
- What is Amateur Radio ?. Things you can to do with amateur radio.
[ Hits: 27376 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- Amateur Radio Map
- Create a Ham Radio Az Map on the fly, various dimension available
[ Hits: 28052 | Votes: 285 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 2 Meters Bicycle Antenna
- 2 Meter Antenna for Bicycle Mobile Operation
[ Hits: 40325 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- 14Km 802.11B link test
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 802.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
[ Hits: 39711 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- Australian Radio Frequency Allocations
- Large aurtralian radio frequency charts collection
[ Hits: 28170 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Atlantic Ham Radio Ltd.
- Canada's premier amateur radio, shortwave radio, scanner, CB, marine and aircraft radio store. A complete line of acessories is also available along with full service and repair facilities.
[ Hits: 27005 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 29239 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 7.3 ]
- APRS Point
- APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high quality map support. With APRSPoint, you don't have to scan maps any more.
[ Hits: 26116 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.04 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more for MS DOS.
[ Hits: 79757 | Votes: 148 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 30833 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- 1.5 to 30 Mhz RF Amplifier
- This high range amplifier is very small [SB200 size] Vacuum variable input and output caps as well input and output switching.
[ Hits: 52992 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 69366 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 29823 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 88729 | Votes: 325 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- 11 Most Popular MIC Wiring Diagrams
- 11 most popular MIC wiring diagrams including AZDEN Alinco Icom Kenwood Yaesu Astatic Cobra Sadelta Turner microphens diagrams and pin-end views
[ Hits: 105647 | Votes: 185 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- About Mic-wiring
- Kenwood Alinco and Icom amateur radio transceivers - Mic Wiring diagrams by pictures
[ Hits: 93268 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.61 ]