10 m antenna504 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZL3RG 30 Meter Quad
- A Quad antenna for 10 MHz (30 meter band) by Rob ZL3RG based on the original concept of EI7BA.
Rob tested this antenna after a long experience with a full and half wave inverted V antenna.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Parallel multiband dipole antenna
- A multiband dipole antenna that works on 40 30 20 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Meter Indoor Slim Jim Antenna
- 2 Meter Indoor Slim Jim Antennas for Cyclone Season and Other Uses by VK4MDX
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Multiband Yagi Antenna Project
- A 20m to 10m amateur radio bands, Yagi antenna design and project by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Multiband end fed antennas
- A multiband end-fed antenna that cover 3.5 to 30 Mhz using a 1:64 Balun based on a FT240-43 core
[ Hits: 2998 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- No Ground Antenna
- A no ground antenna solution for backpackers, balconies or plastic car bodies, like RV or other portables uses where is difficult to find a good counterpoise by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Travel Loop Antenna 80-10m
- A loop antenna made with common RG-213 coax and rests on a cross made of 6 mm fibreglass rods anf a 6.5- 30MHz tune
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Home Made Discone Antenna
- A DIY discone antenna project made to improve receiveing performance of an RTLSDR receiver.
[ Hits: 3235 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Antena CJU
- Original document for the popular CJU satellite antenna, the Canary Jail Umbrella by EA4CYQ. This is a handheld antenna that permit UHF VHF operations suitable for satellite contacts. PDF in spanish.
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 meter vertical antenna
- A simple vertical antenna for 10 meter amateur radio band
[ Hits: 3361 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DX CB Radio is an 11 meter band DX-info page with Country Divisions, DX27, Q-Codes and more. A dedicated website and blog devoted to CB Radio DX hosted by 233YO105. Main topics are CB Radio modifications, Antennas, Propagation conditions, 11 meter band cluster, Citizen Band Radio Guide, 11m DX Groups
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Ham Radio Rental in Brittany F5MUX
- The house and station are available for weekly rentals for up to 6 people.Your rental fee includes use of the fully-equipped ham radio shack and antennas.For more information, please fell free to contact us.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP 20m ATU
- A handy little QRP Antenna Tuner designed specifically for 20m, although it works fine up to 10m.
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PD7MAA Antenna analyzer
- A simple antenna analyzer 0.1 - 30 MHz based on the LTC 1799 smd generator by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna 70 mhz antenna am fm antenna hf antenna 220 mhz antenna log per antenna antenna used in sim 300 27 mz antenna lz antenna 300 ohs antenna pcb antenna am antenna to sw antenna 144 440
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links