Search Results for "10 m antenna"425 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Dismantable Yagi for the bands 10-17m
- 10-12-15-17 meter band yagi antenna
[ Hits: 5357 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4265 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Optimized Wide Band Antenna
- Yagis for 20 15 10 meters band by Nathan A. Miller
[ Hits: 3818 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6053 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 114841 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 43219 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 4.64 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- G5RV Antenna Homebrew
- Homebrew G5RV a simple multiband antenna by 9M2ZAK
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Hentenna for 10 meters
- Designing an Hentenna antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7238 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5263 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Magnetic loop antenna 10-30 MHz
- magnetic loop for 10-30 MHz, using acetal rod former, aluminium foil conductor and copper-clad epoxy board capacitor
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5292 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Hombrewing Cubical Quads
- Cubical Quad antenna construction notes
[ Hits: 4826 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Rhombic antennas
- Article on rhombic antennas, radiaton patterns, disvantages, and more info on rhombic aerials
[ Hits: 2598 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 2673 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 3.97 ]
- Getting the most from your tuner
- Here is how to adjust this popular tuner circuit so it transfers maximum power to your antenna without going snap
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1854 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]