10 m antenna505 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 5 Elements 28 MHz Monobander
- A 5 elements yagi antenna for 10 meters band project, plane and picture of the EF105A by YU7EF
[ Hits: 4162 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 10m Aluminium Moxon Construction
- Building a moxon antenna with aluminium tubes
[ Hits: 10219 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 10 Meter Wire Antennas
- Dimensions of 10 meter wire antennas
[ Hits: 6399 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5728 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4600 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8786 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3534 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Directional arrays
- About collinear array antennas
[ Hits: 4119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8973 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 23795 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Hentenna for 10 meters
- Designing an Hentenna antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7750 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5974 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T2FD antenna
- A T2FD antenna for 10-15-20 meters band
[ Hits: 4635 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Getting the most from your tuner
- Here is how to adjust this popular tuner circuit so it transfers maximum power to your antenna without going snap
[ Hits: 2477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6944 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna what is antenna 446 antenna 300 ohm antenna 900 antenna 88 108 mhz antenna 70 mhz antenna ewe antenna end fed antenna fan antenna 2mt antenna pmr 446 antenna bow tie antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links