Search Results for "2 m radio"1551 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 105695 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 4.98 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10.1, 14 & 21 Mhz Bands. A multiband portable antenna suitable for QRP operations.
[ Hits: 29563 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
[ Hits: 23324 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- India Whisky DX Group
- C B Radio & the India Whisky DX Group on the Isle of Wight. A small Island on the south coast of England.
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- 161SD012 Mario
- Home Page of 161SD012 Mario, member of Special DX'ers Radio Group SD, Poland Vice President & Magazine Editor. QSL Gallery, logs, QSL cards and many more useful informations about DX-ing.
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 47IR01 Thomas
- The homepage of 47IR01 (ex209) Thomas. You will find a lot of radio info on my site
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Tampa Amateur Radio Club
- Since 1922 Tampa's largest Ham organization. Dedicated to hams by hams. Classes in theory, code, and experimentation are a regular event.
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LY Hamfest 2000
- Radio amateurs in Lithuania have a tradition every summer to meet somewhere in a beautiful place. Lithuanian Amateur Radio Society (LRMD) and Panevezys district radio club organize LY HAMFEST '2000 and kindly invite radio amateurs from all countries.
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- XE1KK Ramon
- Ham radio satellites, XE1KK/B beacon on 50.023 MHz, and some other radio experiments.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PD2AYZ Freddy
- Radio amateur in the Netherlands
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SV2BXC Spiros
- SV2BXC Personal Amateur radio Web Page
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- KU4GW Cliff
- This is my homepage with over 1200 links to other Amateur Radio interests.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W2IHY Audio Products
- Band audio equalizer and noise gate compatiable with ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and other radios
[ Hits: 2455 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- TI0RHU Radioclub,Heredia Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica amateur radio club, dx infos and resources, in spanish.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WO3B Bob White
- Links to radio sites, many QRP related
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WJ2V's Page
- Dedicated to QRP radio building and operating.
[ Hits: 2125 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ST2NH Nader
- Many satellites homebrew projects from the sudanese amateur radio station ST2NH active on satellites, ISS, HF phone and digital modes.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Northern Electronics, Inc.
- Offers 2 way commercial radios to public safety, fire, police. Also has battery database
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yagi Designer
- Program that produces antenna radiation patterns and graphs for SWR, forward gain, and F/B ratios
[ Hits: 20906 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
[ Hits: 8392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 11450 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5672 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2146 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]