Search Results for "22 antenna"31 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160m Helical Project
- An helical antenna for 160 meters band by G0THS
[ Hits: 2951 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EWE for 160 meters
- EWE antenna for 160 meters post at eham.net
[ Hits: 1750 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF UHF Ground Plane Antennas
- Ground plane antennas for 144, 222 and 440 MHz
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- G5RV multiband Antenna
- Antenne multibande HF, inventée par Louis VARNEY G5RV in French
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Article about quadrifilar helix antennas, electrical and physical characteristics, difference between quadrifilar and conventional helix
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 160 m receiving loop
- KC22TX receiving loop antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 2965 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Errante's 225 Ohm multiband HF antenna
- Unlocking the full multiband potential of the 225 Ohm elementary radiator in a folded monopole, dipole-like or turnstile layout, by Francesco Errante
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable UHF VHF HF Antenna
- Lightweight Portable UHF/VHF/HF Antenna by KC2LTX
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 2673 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 3.97 ]
- Rubber duck portability with quarter-wave performance
- This article describes an application of Tucker's design which results in the most satisfactory two meter portable antenna this author has ever used.
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5541 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Wire GP antenna
- A 1/4 Wave GP antenna for 146-225-445 Mhz
[ Hits: 1960 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Phased vertical antennas
- Phased vertical antenna system in french
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 12el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 22 metre long 50 Ohm Monster 6M 12 element Yagi. Super gain, Flat SWR, excellent F/B 50 mhz antenna.
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 222 Mhz Yagi Antenna
- VE3CVG 222 MHz (1.25m) 6 element plumber's delight yagi antenna
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZS6BKW in Inverted-V format
- ZS6BKW antenna design in inverted-v format antenna design at QRZ forums
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- TP2CE/B on 28.222.8 Mhz, 450 mW, Antenna GR R-7000 from France
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-PCR 1000 in Germany on-line receiver
- Icom PCR 1000 HF/VHF/UHF Antenna VHF/UHF Diamond X 50N HF W3D22 80m/40m 34m (111,54 feet) long based in Germany Hamburg JO43XO.
[ Hits: 5888 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 2.97 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 5949 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Carrier Communications
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- HAM IV Rotor restoration
- HAM-IV antenna rotor repari and restore
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]