Search Results for "6 element"137 links
- Delta Quad by F6CNE
- A 4 element delta quad antenna for 15 meters in french
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5661 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element yagi for 17 meters band
- 17 Meter 3 element TA33 junior mono band yagi antenna conversion project by K6TC
[ Hits: 5223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11891 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 16034 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 4783 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Six element yagi antenna for the 50 MHz
- Christoph petermann's df9cy six element yagi antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 eleemts yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 10992 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 14877 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S a 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band by YU7EF
[ Hits: 2644 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4055 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 2980 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 862 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2566 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- SteppIR Element Length Study
- Four EZNEC studies for the 3 element SteppIR for 17 meter
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 5 element yagi for 20 Meter band
- Picture and construction details of a 5 element 20 meter monobander
[ Hits: 4853 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- 6 Element Yagi for 432 Mhz
- U6YRN 6 element yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz
[ Hits: 8524 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6815 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]