9 element109 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4796 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4457 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18153 | Votes: 348 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2401 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 12289 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A Six element yagi antenna for the 50 MHz
- Christoph petermann's df9cy six element yagi antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 2917 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- DF9CY 11 Element for 432 MHz
- A short good performing antenna for 70cm
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5452 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 31716 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- My Quad Project
- My Quad Project. Simple to build in a weekend. 2 Element vertcal polarity. 99 percent off the shelf parts. Light weight.
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 900 MHz antenna
- VE3CVG's 900 MHz 7 Element Plumberís Delight Yagi Antenna
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Folded Diplole
- This is a two element colinear design for vertically polarized radiation. It may be constructed for use on either 2m or 70cm
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 element yagi for 20 Meter band
- Picture and construction details of a 5 element 20 meter monobander
[ Hits: 5097 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- KB3BRT CVSARC
- The Cowanesque Valley School Amateur Radio Club formed in November of 1994 at the Westfield Area Elementary School in Westfield, PA.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6944 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- DL9VF Exam Trainer
- Franks US license exam trainer, a PC program to prepare yourself for the written test (element 2,3 and 4) of the amateur radio exam performed by the FCC/VEC
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 1 element 17m 16 element 2 element 7 mhz element 4 element 3 element 14 mhz 4 element 40m 15 element 2 element 13 element 47 element 9 element 3 element pkw 3 element
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links