Search Results for "9 element"95 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4542 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Maria Maluca for 6 to 20 meters
- A two elements beam antenna tunable from 6 to 20 meters, based on the Maria Maluca antenna project by DB9EX, in german
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 20 Meters band
- A 7 elements yagi beam monoband antenna for 14 Mhz by VE3GK
[ Hits: 2566 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2282 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 1762 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 3 Elements on 40 Meters
- The inverted "U" 3 elements on 40 meters by ik2egl
[ Hits: 4622 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9391 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The HB9CV - a two element 6m-beam
- A dual driven antenna for the 6 meters band.
[ Hits: 1763 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DF9CY 11 Element for 432 MHz
- A short good performing antenna for 70cm
[ Hits: 1393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5146 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Gain of this two element antenna is the same like gain of classical three element antenna of the YAGI type. Dimensions for 7-14-21-28 Mhz by pa3dlp
[ Hits: 3287 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Metal Fatigue and Antenna Elements
- by Technical Topics
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 29129 | Votes: 246 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- My Quad Project
- My Quad Project. Simple to build in a weekend. 2 Element vertcal polarity. 99 percent off the shelf parts. Light weight.
[ Hits: 2096 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Cubical quad for 144MHz
- An 8 elements cubical quad for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 2390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 900 MHz antenna
- VE3CVG's 900 MHz 7 Element Plumberís Delight Yagi Antenna
[ Hits: 1057 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Folded Diplole
- This is a two element colinear design for vertically polarized radiation. It may be constructed for use on either 2m or 70cm
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6/9 element VHF Yagi antenna
- ON6MU optimized 6/9 element vhf yagui antenna with antenna schematic plan and pictures of homebrewed samples.
[ Hits: 2584 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 5 element yagi for 20 Meter band
- Picture and construction details of a 5 element 20 meter monobander
[ Hits: 4889 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KB3BRT CVSARC
- The Cowanesque Valley School Amateur Radio Club formed in November of 1994 at the Westfield Area Elementary School in Westfield, PA.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6894 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- DL9VF Exam Trainer
- Franks US license exam trainer, a PC program to prepare yourself for the written test (element 2,3 and 4) of the amateur radio exam performed by the FCC/VEC
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RDF Yagi with Tape Measure elements
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]