Search Results for "am antenna to sw"43 links
Antennas : 4M
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Antenna System Evaluator Site
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Horizontal Loop Antenna
- An 80 Mx Horizontal Loop Antenna which also operates on all higher HF Amateur bands including the WARC bands. It has very good performance and is easy to build by VK5SW
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Switchable Direction EWE Antenna
- About Switchable Direction EWE Antenna
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Case For Polarization Switching
- WD0E, argues that the best antennas for working the most satellites are circularly polarized antennas that can be switched from right-hand-circular to left-hand-circular polarization.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vee Beam Antenna
- A multiband HF Vee Beam antenna at VK5SW.
If you're lucky enough to have the room, perhaps you may like to put up a multiband Vee Beam antenna for the HF bands.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.99 ]
- W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Ham radio classified ads, buy sell swap & trade amateur radios - receivers transmitters antennas electronic parts transistor radios
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- WE-030A Antenna Analyzer
- Small and simple to use, this antenna analyzer can speed and ease the tuning and adjustment of HF antennas. It measures the fundamental parameters SWR and return loss.
[ Hits: 1685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Breedlove Mounts
- Solid brass swivel ball mounts for CB or Ham radio antennas. Stake pocket brackets for pick-up trucks. New design, two minutes to install. Quick disconnect couplings and mounts, solid brass.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Antenna Tensioner Vari-Ten
- Vari-Ten Wire Antenna Tensioners
antenna accessory for amateur radio operators to protect wire antennas from damage when the support trees sway in the wind. Tensioners are an antenna shock absorber, calibrated wire Tensioner, and end insulator all in one stealthy unit
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Howell Communications, Inc.
- Family owned and operated tower service company. Tower installation, Microwave and Broadcast Antenna Installation, Installation of Feed Lines, Ice Bridge Installation, Lightning Protection, Site Inspections, Alignment of Microwave Paths, Flash Testing, Sweep Testing, Tower Lighting and Relamping.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spanish radio dealer offer accessories, antennas and battery chargers, mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radio kits, power supply, pmr, vhf/uhf radios, all products for CB, ham radio and SWL.
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W8WWV - Antenna Switches
[ Hits: 2645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade HF +50MHz Antenna tuner
- HF/6M antenna tuner preselector and antenna switcher project by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3713 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]