Search Results for "am antennas"533 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 160M
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3260 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6145 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1862 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3993 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rhombic antennas for radio broacasting
- The rhombic antenna is a diamond-shaped antenna, suspended between 4 masts.
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 10032 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- HF Antenna and Tower Raising
- Raising a new tower and a pair of large beam antennas pictures and notes
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12712 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7674 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam
- MW0JZE Manufacturer of the G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam - HexBeam Antennas
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- optimum short-wave antennas, developed by hams for hams
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 Meters Bicycle Antenna
- 2 Meter Antenna for Bicycle Mobile Operation
[ Hits: 38578 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- WB0W ham radio shop
- Amateur radio products including Tarheel Antennas and ginpoles
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 8446 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
[ Hits: 2799 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
You can try similar termseh antennas 11 m antennas antennas b90 antennas 220 cm antennas vhf antennas antennas-and-more 5 ghz antennas ewe antennas tv antennas 80 m antennas 2m antennas cb antennas ht antennas hf antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links