Coax Dipole Calculatorupdated
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
Feeding an End-Fed Antennaupdated
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 17299 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.73 ]
The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
- This Blog is about the Hong Kong Radio Amateur Station VR2UIX, rigs, antennas, accessories, DXing activities, HAM resources, knowledge, theory, practices, management, information technology and personal interests.
HF Beam Calculatorupdated
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beamantennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL