The Case For Polarization Switching
- WD0E, argues that the best antennas for working the most satellites are circularly polarized antennas that can be switched from right-hand-circular to left-hand-circular polarization.
- Elk Antennas to give the Ham log periodic antennas with the best gain, directivity, and front to back ratio possible for the size and price.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- This site serves a community of volunteer and paid professionals in Search & Rescue and Civil Air Patrol who save lives and Amateur Radio enthusiasts who use DF skills as a hobby. We provide antennas and other resources for people in these fields.
- Canadian dealer, specializes in supply and installation of free-standing towers for commercial and amateur radio use. We also supply ham transceivers, antennas, rotors and accessories.
- Spanish radio dealer offer accessories, antennas and battery chargers, mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radio kits, power supply, pmr, vhf/uhf radios, all products for CB, ham radio and SWL.