Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns capable of matching your ampís output to various antennas.
Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
- Custom built amateur radio adjustable antennas and accessories. Screwdriver antennas, antenna controllers
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
- German antenna manufacturer, produces VHF and UHF antennas for amateur radio use
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- US Antenna manufacturer offering base and mobile antennas for 2 meter, 1.25 meter and 70 cm Amateur Radio GMRS and MURS Citizens Band Radio VHF and UHF Business Band Radio HF, VHF and UHF Scanning