The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren’t typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
Asia Radio Sales
- Online shop based in hong kong offer batteries mic speakers adaptors programming cables earpieces telescopic antennas handheld antennas desktop chargers handheld speakers. Kenwood Icom Yaesu and Alinco dealer
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program calculates geometry, gain, losses, efficiency, directivity pattern and other parameters of primary fed and offset parabolic antennas.