and 1 categories
about antenna impedance on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : Theory : Impedance matching
Antennas : 20M Antennas : 6M Antennas : Dipole Antennas : End-Fed Antennas : Feed Lines
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques Antennas : Loop Antennas : Moxon Antennas : Theory
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Antenna Transmission Line Power Splitters
- Several ways of splitting power to feed two like (50 ohm terminal impedance) antennas.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Antennas : Traps Antennas : VHF UHF Manufacturers : Accessories Operating Modes : Mobile Software : Antenna analysis Software : Circuit Design Software : Collections Technical Reference : Duplexers Technical Reference : Homebrew
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basics of antennas
- The current, the voltage, the impedance, the bandwidth, the polarization, and how the earth influences the famous radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links