K5ZD contest audio recordings
- Have you ever wanted to listen in on a serious SO2R DX contest effort? hear what the low bands sound like from New England? enjoy a contest without having access to a radio? This is your chance!
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
- Welcome to scannewbedford.com. This site was built for people who would like to hear a live broadcast of New Bedford Massachusetts public services. There are also a few frequencies from other local towns such as Dartmouth, and Fairhaven being broadcasted on our live audio feed. The web site is free for everyone to use and pass along to another friend. Thank you and enjoy the Scan New Bedford Live Scanner Audio Broadcast of New Bedford`s Police, Fire, and EMS.
WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 7320 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audiooutput
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
Radio Shack Special
- Here's an amazing one transistor FM radio that has amazing sensitivity, selectivity and great audiooutput
[ Hits: 3031 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.56 ]
430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audioout of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.