Search Results for "audio"494 links - and 6 categories
DX Resources : Clubs
- Low Land DX-pedition Team
- Contains stories, pictures, audio files of all previous expeditions and current ones.
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- QNEWS Ham Radio News
- Daily updates to the weekly QNEWS Ham Radio News service in text realaudio and RF
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- XE1YJS Joaquin
- Ham radio, Mir contact samples in Real audio, packet and some links
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- EI4IX Dave
- Dedicated to 50MHz and 144MHz. Online 2m and 6m logs. Real Audio sound clips of Tropo, Aurora, Sporadic E, Meteor Scatter, TEP and F2 Propagation.
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Ham Radio Community Chapter
- Ham radio webcam live, solar updates, radio mods, satellite images, audio and video interactive, polls, links, constant events, weather, qrz database, by kd4sai
[ Hits: 2552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- N1EU's Web Site
- Original articles and useful hf links for contesting, TopBand 160M, FT-1000MP, Ten-Tec, SSB Audio, Mods and WriteLog
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 101366 | Votes: 219 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- US Police Scanner
- Live, 24-hour audio broadcasts of police scanners in major cities around the United States.
[ Hits: 416213 | Votes: 1387 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- VK2FLR DX Sounds Archive
- Real Audio files containing interesting examples of VHF DX propagation from Sydney, Australia
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK2QF 6m sound archive
- Real audio sounds clips
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gisela Dierking NF/HF-Technik Germany
- Many interessting accessories, like unversal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply,accessories for 706, hamradio vacation, and more
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- W2IHY Audio Products
- Band audio equalizer and noise gate compatiable with ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and other radios
[ Hits: 2498 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Ham Radio & DSP
- Related histories, facts and opinions by EA2BAJ, includes example of PSK MT63 QPSK audio files in wav file
[ Hits: 2581 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Interval Signals Library
- Collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Freeze! DXing Arctic Style
- AM DXing taken to the extreme. Reports and station logs from DXpeditions to Arctic Northern Finland. Also articles, QSL news, links, audio and video on AM DXing. Published by Finnish DXer Mika Mžkelžinen.
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11435 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Vox Recorder
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
[ Hits: 38957 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- AudioCapture recorder software for Windows,
Runs in the background, and starts recording when sound is detected from the microphone input.
[ Hits: 6104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5731 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 5022 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Free programmable DSP-Filter
- Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4kHz
[ Hits: 27547 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5039 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- SSB Pileup player
- It plays back max 10 WAV audio data as one Real SSB Pileup Windows98/NT4
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12512 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input.
[ Hits: 2552 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.02 ]
You can try similar termsaudio ip audio tx audio cw audio audio amp kit-audio-fm audio log audio dsp kit audio fm ic r20 audio audio mic hi fi audio audio hi-fi hi fi ssb audio hf audio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links