Voice keying software
(Featuring 9 resources)
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4476 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Frequency Response Plotter
- Draw static response time of an audio system. Originally intended for loudspeakers tests, is also a great tool for looking at microphone equalisation.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SatWarn for SatPC32
- This is a simple program that communicates via DDE with the excellent DK1TB's SatPC32 satellite tracking program and gives a voice warning when a satellite rises above the horizon.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- You can use this simple application for triggering PTT on your radio via DTR/RTS COM port pins.
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Voice descrambler
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
[ Hits: 9038 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.97 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 4293 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input.
[ Hits: 2392 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.72 ]
| New Links|| Last Serarch|
PD7MAA Antenna analyzer
No Ground Antenna
50 Mhz yagis
IC 7600 Test report
The CJU Antenna
Coaxial half-wave antenna
70Mhz 5 element yagi
70 MHz Tansverter
Icom HF Transceivers Comparison Cha ...
ICOM IC-756 PRO II Review
, yaesu ft-897
, log periodic
, icom ic-706
, icom ic-7000
, slim jim antenna
, log periodic antenna
, software defined radio
, antenna rotators
, ham radio homebrew
, end-fed antenna
, hf vertical antenna
, ameritron als-600
, ham radio forum
, 30 meter antenna
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links