- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This is a computer program for Amateur Radio transmission and reception using a computer and radio transceiver The program equips your computer with a one sentence at a time chat-mode for operation on the HF bands. You use it in the same way as you would Skype or cell-phone TXTing. This facilitates rapid-fire QSOs and especially makes nets easier by ZL2AFP
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4946 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 31129 | Votes: 173 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SatWarn for SatPC32
- This is a simple program that communicates via DDE with the excellent DK1TB's SatPC32 satellite tracking program and gives a voice warning when a satellite rises above the horizon.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SJPhone is a free VoIP softphone that allow to speak with another PC. Can be used to share full duplex audio over a private network. Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Voice descrambler
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
[ Hits: 11319 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 5279 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input.
[ Hits: 2621 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.02 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice tools *Weak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Software : Voice tools
Voice Software Programs