Search Results for "audio"464 links - and 5 categories
Antique Radios : Parts and Tubes
- Webtubes AntiqueTubes
- Collectible,antique, Radio Tubes, special purpose and audio electron tubes and literature.
[ Hits: 4655 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SPARC club offer live repeater audio streaming from West Haven, CT USA. EchoIRLP link also available.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 40383 | Votes: 183 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- NASA Online VLF Receiver
- Hear VLF audio from NASA online VLF radio receiver in Huntsville, Alabama.
[ Hits: 21692 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 4.48 ]
- Bankstown Airport-Sydney, Australia
- Audio from Bankstown Airport monitored on 132.8 mhz. and 123.6 mhz.
[ Hits: 5942 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- VK6RO's DX Sounds Page
- Clips of DX audio, some dating back to the late 70's to early 80's and up to March 2001
[ Hits: 2966 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Microwave audio samples
- 10GHz Rainscatter audio files
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50MHz Sound Archives
- Real Audio sound archives from H44PT cycle 21. Also from cycle 23 G8BCG, Z2/G8BCG, ZB0/G8BCG.
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HI FI Audio in SSB
- How to produce great audio using your SSB rig and outboard equipment. Step by Step instructions.
[ Hits: 3837 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- RK3AF Aurora pages
- VHF, ms, aurora, es, photos, audio, link, soft and more.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Now over 10,000 manuals for amateur, audio, and radio-related equipment available
[ Hits: 10644 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Capitol Hill Monitors
- Frequencies, links for scanners, email lists, online audio and more for Maryland, DC, and parts of Delaware and Virginia
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A comprehensive collection of DX information consisting of news, audio files, station profiles, equipment articles, discussion forum, DXpedition reports and logs for mediumwave, shortwave and FM DXers.
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.61 ]
- Clean up audio files and record high quality audio CD's!
[ Hits: 3167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6770 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
[ Hits: 2514 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 38056 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2679 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2421 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 6474 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyser for Win9x/2000 and NT, that will display audio input to your sound card in the Frequency and Time domains
[ Hits: 10913 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Superfast analyzer for audio and radio signals
[ Hits: 101777 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Radio-Frequency Ground
- You were told that your audio was no good, that you had "RF in your audio ? This is also known as RF feedback
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Shack Special
- Here's an amazing one transistor FM radio that has amazing sensitivity, selectivity and great audio output
[ Hits: 3035 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.56 ]
- Interface for MS_DSP
- Minimal interface circuits for receiver and transmitter audio, also for PSK31
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]