K5ZD contest audio recordings
- Have you ever wanted to listen in on a serious SO2R DX contest effort? hear what the low bands sound like from New England? enjoy a contest without having access to a radio? This is your chance!
- Otto engineering is comprised of two divisions otto controls and otto communications. otto controls designs and manufactures a full line of switches and grips used in heavy equipment, aerospace, marine, medical and other demanding applications. otto communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
Unusual HF Propagation Phenomena
- This page has a collection of audio samples from unusual HF propagation phenomena, from round-the-world propagation to moonbounced signals , and to ducted transmission.
- WEaudio was born as a program to record activity on VLF band, it can records audio file on HD as long as you want within prefixed pauses. It can starts record at the hour you want to monitor.