Search Results for "c band antenna"1090 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 83164 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4467 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4285 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 118306 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 44269 | Votes: 133 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6895 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3276 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 10836 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Sterba Curtain Antenna for 40 meters
- A forty meters band sterba curtain antenna notes by KB8PGW
[ Hits: 3283 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- 40 meter delta loop - M0MCX
- Pictures and details of a wire delta loop antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7126 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop for 80 and 40 Meters
- A Magnetic loop antenna for the low bands, GŁnther Majewski, DH7BZ (ex DC7BZ) in german
[ Hits: 3515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7423 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF UHF antenna for mobile transceivers
- A whip antenna for VHF and UHF handhelds or mobile radios
[ Hits: 12235 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4455 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2229 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4862 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5629 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2396 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Citizens Band Radio . Org
- UK CB Radio forum A great place for information of DX n the UK. Information on antennas radios and Expiditions in the UK.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam
- MW0JZE Manufacturer of the G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam - HexBeam Antennas
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6337 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.45 ]
c band antenna
You can try similar termsall band antenna 2m band antenna 8 band antenna hf-all-band-antenna-for low band antenna air band antenna 4m band antenna all band hf antenna antenna for 30 m band antenna 40m band tri band antenna antenna for 80 m band am band antenna 2m band vhf antenna c band antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links