Search Results for "c band antenna"1090 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 64939 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 4.65 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 4975 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5072 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 26380 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio - 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 29964 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15692 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Beverage Antenna Memorandum
- Memorandum on the Beverage Wave Antenna for Reception of Frequencies in the 550 - 1500 Kilocycle Band", FCC Report 9.2.1, by Benjamin Wolf and Adolph Andersen
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2599 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4309 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Small Loop Antenna for Forty Meters
- Article on a small loop antenna for forty meters band by Ben Smith, W4KSY
[ Hits: 24769 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 85023 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7381 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 35405 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5209 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20989 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6926 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ON4AOI Automatic Band Decoder
- Automaticaly select the correct antenna and bandpass filter, by ON4AOI
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 3942 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2551 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Spider Antennas
- Compact HF antennas for home and mobile use, compact HF maritime antennas, manufactured by multi-band antennas
[ Hits: 2137 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GLA Systems
- Texas BugCatcher antenna manufacturers. Mobile antenna for hf bands. The serious HF Mobile Antenna by Henry Allen, K5BUG
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7239 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4358 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
c band antenna
You can try similar termsall band antenna am band antenna 4m band antenna all band hf antenna air band antenna low band antenna all band antenna for apa antenna for 30 m band tri band antenna hf all band antenna for 8 band antenna c band antenna tri-band-antenna antenna 40m band antenna for 80 m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links