Search Results for "data"549 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5455 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 4574 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- How to build the K9AY loop
- This document provided by AT technologies explains how to build the K9AY loop receiving antenna.
[ Hits: 6276 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Transoceanic resource library
- Transoceanic radios, zenith radios, service data, pictures schematics, manuals and owners data.
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Canadian Antique Radios Schematics Diagrams Service
- We specialize in canadian antique radio schematics for vintage tube radios made in canada. we carry lots of factory electronic circuit schematic diagrams as well as all rcc / radio college of canada service data 1920's - 70's.
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- National Radio Data - Call Signs database.
- At national Radio Data you can search for more than 838,000 United States and 55,000 Canadian ham radio Call Signs and related information.
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- This online database, called HAMLOG, can be used free of charge by any radio amateur worldwide.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX base from UA9LP - QSL managers
- The database on DX to stations and their qsl managers, and also addresses of the managers and addresses of some DX-stations, which one work without the manager.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Monaro NSW / Canberra Live scanner
- VHF/UHF Scan from Monaro NSW and Canberra (ACT). Stream/Feed contains text-tags with frequency, which is displayed in your media-player as title/Meta-data. Recommended that you use Winamp.
[ Hits: 3201 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 10073 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- The Baudot Code
- Table that represents programmer's quick reference to the Baudot character set.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Repeaters database on Google Maps
- Interesting google map and repeater database integration that let you search, display and also edit repeaters and relative coverage using google maps api by K5EHX
[ Hits: 1568 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Last 30 Days Solar Data
- Display a table of last 30 days sunspots reports.
Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 7420 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Kenwood/Trio - TS-850S
- RigPix Database picture of the TS-850
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RigPix Database - Yaesu - FT-847
- Picture and specifications of the Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6055 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PSK08 - G4JNT
- PSK08 Software for the 56002EVM.
PSK08 is a data communications mode identical in operation to PSK31, but operating at one quarter the speed, ie. approximately 8 symbols per second.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 19026 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Coax cable data
- Characteristics of commonly used transmission lines
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Common Coax Data
- A table summarizing common coax cables features
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 8441 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.06 ]