Search Results for "data"586 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : NVIS
- About NVIS antennas
- What is NVIS Near Vertical Incident Skywave
[ Hits: 5685 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- eHam QSL manager Finder
- An online database of QSL managers at eHam maintained by K4WA
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Peet Bros Company
- Manufacturer of advanced electronic systems to measure such weather data as: wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, pressure, humidity, rainfall, and dew point.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DTMF Electronics Manufacturer offers Decoding, Display, Signalling, Data Logging, Remote Monitoring and Control products and design.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SEC's Radio User's Page
- Provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere. Real-time Displays, Recent Space Environment Reports, Ionospheric Data Sets, Summaries & Medium Range Forecasts
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 1871 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ham/2 - OS/2 and Amateur Radio
- Homepage of the OS/2 and eComStation enabled Radio Amateurs, the HAM/2s. Reference site for OS/2 ham radio users,
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 10187 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Morse Code Database eBook
- Morse list database by Eric Backus
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The function that is actually implemented is a QRB and QTF calculator, but the idea is to make a complete toolkit with DXCC database, logging and so on.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HL1INF RF Amplifiers
- Circuits, pictures and data about toroids, tubes and home made power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2248 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
You can try similar termsdata-setup-psk31-ft-920-data-zboard-data-25- data-setup-psk31-ft-920-data-zboard-data data-setup-psk31-ft-920/data/zboard/data data data-ft-857 data psk data net new data cty data data ft 857 data-vox raw data vu-data log data data-psk/rk=0
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links