RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator. It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
K2NCC's YouTube Channel
- Video samples of amateur radio, military, government, domestic and international data transmissions. Covering such digital modes as ACARS, CHIP, DOMINO, JT65, MT63, NAVTEX, and many more by K2NCC Frank
The PropNET Project
- PropNET is an ad-hoc 2-way (and potentially, "more-way") RF-based digital communication network whose activity is reported on the Internet. As participating stations periodically ID and exchange data, they report their activity to an Internet data-collection hub for presentation through this web site.
M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng