Search Results for "data"575 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator.
It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 2306 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EB5AGV Vintage Radio and Test Equipment
- EB5AGV / EC5AAU Boatanchor collection. Useful data on TV-testers, Collins, Drake, Hammarlund, Hallicrafters, National, Heathkit, EF Johnson.
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF UHF European Beacons
- MMMonVHF maintains the data for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm bands in collaboration to LA0BY. This site allow display of a beacon map and latest beacon spots.
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Electronic test and measurement; digital multimeters, clamp-ons, portable printers, meters and dataloggers.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EQS Systems
- Test and measurement instrumentation, AC & DC power supplies, power sources and analyzers, data acquisition systems and boards
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signatec manufactures pc based data acquisition waveform digitizers pci daq boards, digital signal processing pci dsp boards, waveform signal generator pci dac boards, and real time waveform recording products for the signal technology market.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC-based oscilloscopes, data acquisition and data logger products, spectrum analyzers and voltmeters
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Frequency operations by W3EEE
- A squint at the world of LF
This website was initially thrown together to provide ready availability to data being collected from the measurement of a transatlantic LF (Low Frequency) path.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FM Repeater Database
- Via this interface you have access to one of the biggest databases on amateur radio voice repeaters.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Repeater and Broadcast Transmitter Database
- Searchable database of amateur repeaters and broadcast transmitters. The database covers the fifty U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the ten Canadian provinces.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This logging application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1983 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10913 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Coaxial Cable's specifications
- A table with Loss in DB/100m , Max power in Watts, Diameter in mm , Velocity factor (VF) expecially in VHF UHF and Microwave
[ Hits: 2678 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx
[ Hits: 3442 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- OH5IY Antennas Lightning Protection
- Thoughts of ham radio station lightning and transient protection, finnish legistlation, rules, standards, principles, examples, data, graphs, formulas and transient protection device schematics.
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsdata-setup-psk31-ft-920-data-zboard-data-25- data-setup-psk31-ft-920/data/zboard/data data ft 857 data net new data data data psk data-ft-857 vu-data data-psk/rk=0 gis data log data data-vox raw data data vox
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links