data589 links - and 5 categories
DX Resources : DX Peditions
- DX Peditions & Contest Schedule
- DX Pedition and contest schedule, Online Database
[ Hits: 2782 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Science Odyssey: Guglielmo Marconi
- Another page with marconi history
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- First radio signal over Atlantic
- Description od Marconi's first transmission over Atlantic Ocean
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy at the University of Indianapolis
- Site provides educational information about radio astronomy. Radiotelescope data from their project is posted on the Web in real time.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF-dx database
- Online VHF-DX Database with informations of more then 43.000 members
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- ND2X QRO via Russia
- Data about surplus Russian tubes and examples of PA's which use them from HAMs
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- Space Environment Laboratory
- NOAA's Radio Users' Page, provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RWC Belgium
- World data center for the sunspot index
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- RigPix Database
- Images and technical details of thousands of transceivers, cb radios, rotators, rf amplifiers scanners and accessories, by SM0OFV
[ Hits: 11835 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file
[ Hits: 3494 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Dutch Frequency Database
- More then 9000 frequency's about NATO , Police Firebrigades Ambulances Goverment Miletary Navy and Aircrafts.
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- UK Radio Database. full listings of ALL uk radio stations. DAB digital Radio included
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hoka Electronics Italia
- Decoding and data analyzer software
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Multitasking data analyzer demodulator and decoder for Windows.
[ Hits: 10903 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.09 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 3985 | Votes: 206 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 20471 | Votes: 481 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx.
This program is currently discontinued by the author who developed another ham log program for windows.
[ Hits: 6064 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WV7U - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 8894 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 8.86 ]
You can try similar termsdata-setup-psk31-ft-920-data-zboard-data data-setup-psk31-ft-920-data-zboard-data-25- data-setup-psk31-ft-920/data/zboard/data data psk data net data-psk/rk=0 data data-ft-857 raw data data-vox data ft 857 cty data gis data new data vu-data
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links