design for s band antenn
about design for s band antenn on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 160M Antennas : 17M Antennas : 2M Antennas : Delta loop Antennas : G5RV Antennas : Helical Antennas : Longwave Antennas : Mobile Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Portable Antennas : Traps Antennas : VHF UHF Antennas : Vertical
Manufacturers : Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Log Periodic Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : Marine Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave Manufacturers : Interfaces Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference : Noise Reduction Technical Reference : Test Equipment
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7154 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20445 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 9704 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links