Search Results for "design for s band antenn"76 links
- Getting The Most Out Of LowFER Antenna
- Getting the most out of LowFER transmitting antennas, designing an efficient antenna for the 1750-meter band by K0LR
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m Delta Loop Antenna
- A large delta loop wire antenna for 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 4653 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- 160m Band Mega Delta Loop Antenna
- This antenna is great for the long haul QSO on 160m as it has a lovely low angle of radiation
[ Hits: 4646 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- 160m Band 5 Element delta loop
- The goal for this antenna project is to determine what sort of gain and radiation angle is possible on 160m using 5 delta loops with a max height of just 14m
[ Hits: 4473 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EH antenna for 80 meters F8APF
- Based on IZ5CCS design F8APF describe the homebrewing of an EH antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1748 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Folded dipole antenna by N4SPP
- A quarter size cobra dipole antenna, a multiband dipole antenna for 40 to 10 meters basedn on original cobra dipole design but with a limited space by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2118 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hentenna for 10 meters
- Designing an Hentenna antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7522 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- G4FON Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew Arrow Satellite Antenna
- The Arrow Antenna is a design classic: it combines light weight, compact design and functionality in a single package for operating FM dual band satellites such as AO-27, UO-14, SO-41 and SO-50
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3918 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2251 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Free Yagi Antenna Designs by G0KSC
- Free Yagi Antenna designs for many bands including stacking and EME information
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Designer and manufacture of Airborne Antenna & Radomes covering a range of applications. Products include vhf antenna ,uhf antenna,navigation antenna,comm antenna,blade antenna,vor/ils antenna ,L band antenna, direction finding antenna,DF antenna,vor,ils, IFF antenna on aircraft,aircraft antenna for airborne application.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Degen Design
- Multi band mini quad antennas, log periodic and stacked antenna for 144 MHz and 70cm
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Radio Antenna Design
- Covered all kind of antenna desings for all bands and radio applications.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
design for s band antenn
You can try similar termsdesign for s band antenn design of rhombic antenn all band transmit antenn low band vertical antenn s band microstrip antenn dual band uhf vhf antenn dual band vhf uhf antenn wide band coaxial antenn dual band coaxial antenn multi band dipole antenn dual band bazooka antenn band pass filter design band-pass filter design log antenn tv antenn
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links