Search Results for "design for s band antenn"85 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160m Delta Loop Antenna
- A large delta loop wire antenna for 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 4705 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- 160m Band Mega Delta Loop Antenna
- This antenna is great for the long haul QSO on 160m as it has a lovely low angle of radiation
[ Hits: 4703 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EH antenna for 80 meters F8APF
- Based on IZ5CCS design F8APF describe the homebrewing of an EH antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1757 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
[ Hits: 8587 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Hentenna for 10 meters
- Designing an Hentenna antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7658 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 5010 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Muller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 13005 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here's an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He's documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 10791 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Degen Design
- Multi band mini quad antennas, log periodic and stacked antenna for 144 MHz and 70cm
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
design for s band antenn
You can try similar termsdesign for s band antenn design-for-s-band-antenn/.dxzone.com/images design of rhombic antenn dual band uhf vhf antenn low band vertical antenn s band microstrip antenn all band transmit antenn dual band vhf uhf antenn wide band coaxial antenn multi band dipole antenn dual band bazooka antenn dual band coaxial antenn wide-band-coaxial-antenn/.dxzone.com/images band pass filter design band-pass filter design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links