Search Results for "directional antennas for"24 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 8979 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Omni-Directional antenna for 6-Meters
- Experimental omni-directional antennas for 6-meters band
[ Hits: 11420 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 160m-6m Directional Array
- Stealth 19 element directional antenna array system for 160m to 6m
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- W0BTU Beverage Receiving Antenna notes
- Comprehensive information page about bi-directional Beverages, including applications, construction details, and tips.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.49 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Stacked Halos antennas
- Stacked halo antennas for omnidirectional coverage by W9KXG
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29468 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4808 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Discone antenna
- The basics of what is a discone antenna for wide band or bandwidth omnidirectional applications.
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14355 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7662 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The QHtenna Turnstyle antenna system offers horizontal omni-directional antennas for the Ham frequencies in the VHF/UHF range of 50 Mhz to 432 Mhz. The Crossed Field Antenna" (CFA) by QHtenna offers a small antenna for limited space, maritime mobile, and seasonal DX work.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5288 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Antenna Authority
- Specializing in an assortment of directional, wideband antennas and other equipment used for radio location
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Platinum Technologies
- Manufacture sector, omni directional, panel and parabolic antennas for professional base and client stations. 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz 3.5 Ghz and 5 Ghz antennas
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
directional antennas for
You can try similar termsbi directional antennas directional antennas des directional antennas for directional antennas directional antennas mad 2m omni directional antennas bi-directional 2 m directional swr directional directional directional uhf diy directional bi-directional amp directional 40 bi directional
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links