Low Band Monitor
- The Low Band Monitor is a monthly twelve page newsletter edited by Lance Johnson, that was introduced in April of 1993. The main objective of this newsletter is to promote Low Band DXing on the 1.8, 3.5 and 7.0 mz. Amateur Radio Bands
Monitoring The Iraq Warupdated
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 1678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A windows freeweare dx cluster client, allows you to monitorDX spots from users worldwide by M0PZT
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
FreqLoader: iPhone companion for the mobile ham
- FreqLoader is the perfect iPhone/iPod Touch companion for amateur radio operators, monitoring enthusiasts, shortwave listeners and anyone with an interest in the air waves.
Whether you're an active licensed ham or an avid scanner listener, FreqLoader will allow you to find what you're looking for, keep track of your stations, maintain complete logs and share your finds with friends, groups and the world.
[ Hits: 4822 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Iphone app for ncdxf IARU beacon monitoring, shows the currently transmitting beacon on each band, reception charts from the active monitoring stations, and latest solar flux A and K indices