About Sunspot cycles
- Theory to explain solar cycles variability proposed by Jean-Pierre Desmoulins
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
Last 30 Days Solar Data
- Display a table of last 30 days sunspots reports.
Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
Maunder's Butterfly Diagram
- How to understand when a new solar cycle starts.
At the beginning of a new solar cycle, sunspots tend to form at high latitudes, but as the cycle reaches a maximum the spots form at lower latitudes.
S marks the spot
- Forecasting powerful solar explosions several days in advance now be possible
The Sunspot Cycle
- Sunspot Numbers, The Butterfly Diagram, the Greenwich sunspot data and sunspot realted infos.